Powered by Blog - Widget


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Child Label It!

I don't know about you, but I just LOVE personalising stuff. DD's always rolling his eyes at how I want my name on everything, and how the words "free engraving" make my heart skip a beat.

When Noey was going to start school this term, I hunted high and low for name stickers for him to put on everything he would be bringing or wearing to school -- his school bag, his water bottle, his clothes and his shoes. I ended up ordering name labels for him online from an Australian retailer because I couldn't find anything locally that I liked or that didn't cause me sticker shock (pun unintended!).

The next time I need stickers however, I'll be going to Child Label.

Daphne kindly offered me a set so I got a split pack for Noey and Naomi. Picked a design, confirmed the names and the artwork, and a couple of weeks later, these cute stickers showed up in the mail!

I chose a split pack in the Cutie Crawlies design.

I really think the split packs are a good idea, especially if you, like me, have 2 kids. There are more than enough labels to go around, no one fights since they each have the same designs, and if you need more, you can order a fresh pack in a new design.

Noey couldn't wait to get his hands on them.

Now, where can I stick these when Mummy's not looking?

And hey, they doubled up as spelling/reading lessons too.

Noey: N-O-A-H, Noah! N-A-O-M-I, Mei-mei!

Well, almost.

I think I had the most fun as I labeled their important documents folders, a couple of Noey's books and their Health Booklets as well.

Since the books are identical, the different coloured labels helps ensure that Mummy here doesn't grab the wrong one on the way to the Paed!
(Thanks Candice for the idea!)

These stickers are nice and thick, and also waterproof, they are good on Noey's water bottles and Naomi's sippy cups to come. Besides these round shapes, they come in the standard rectangular shapes as well, and even in Chinese characters, if you so choose.

Now I'm thinking of ordering some for myself...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/7/11 02:58

    Super duper love it! This personalising fetish I certainly share too. DD and Joe r just jealous! Hah
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daph Babe, you were the first person I thought of when I was wondering who might like stickers like these! Haha. The boys just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sticker labels are definitely a girl's thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! So cute!! Off to get some done for Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Candice You're definitely right about that!

    @Amanda They are right? Have fun labeling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...