Powered by Blog - Widget


Monday, December 29, 2008

New Toy... for Mummy!


A new gadget for Christmas from the husband, that I love love love! (Both the husband and the new toy. You knew that right?)

My old lappy was starting to give me the blue screen of death more frequently so I decided it was time to get a replacement and do a quick transfer of my data before it died on me completely. I told DD to help me look for a replacement and the dear man obviously knows his wife cos when he came to discuss his shortlist with me, the first feature he highlighted was the colours they came in. Heh. He knew I would love the Vaio and he was right! Ah, I can be so superficial.

I reluctantly (and unexpectedly) passed up on the pink and went for this rich red cos I liked the interior black keyboard better than the metallic silver that came with the pink. And I'm loving it.

Now to get the software sorted so I can get back to my regular programming...

4 comments:

  1. Not tempted at all by mac? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Vaio too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh a beautiful rich berry red! NICE! :) Daph

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilsnooze:: i was! but then the thought of getting new apple software for word and photoshop turned me off. though now i realise maybe i could have just borrowed it off you guys!

    silver-crv:: while not macs, the design is really pretty nice!

    daph:: yeah, i'm loving the colour!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...